The light therapy mask uses the principle of photodynamic therapy (LED), activation of deep cells and improvement of skin metabolism.
When the light is absorbed by the skin, the light energy is converted into intracellular energy. It has the effect of relaxing and strengthening the blood vessels and producing enzymatic and photochemical reactions that increase the activity of catalases and superoxide dismutase (SOD) cells.
This serves as a "guardian" and "cleaner" of cells and increases the energy source of the cells into decomposed adenosine triphosphate. The increase of glycogen and proteins promotes the synthesis of cells and the new ones replace the old ones. It also stimulates the secretion of fibroblastic growth factors and epidermal growth factors.
Collagen fibers block and eliminate melanin formation, accelerate cell growth, accelerate blood circulation, stimulate collagen protein production, improve skin elasticity and repair aging skin, reduce acne, blackheads and reduces sunburn.
1. Remove make-up and clean the face first, then let it dry naturally or apply
a towel to absorb moisture.
2. Remove the light therapy mask, and then pull out the control box. Connect the power supply line of the mask to the outlet hole of the control box.
3. Press the "Color Select / Start" button to start the timer (the time displayed is 30 minutes
by default). Press this button again to change the color and choose the desired skin treatment. 7 colors (red, green, blue, yellow, purple, cyan and white) corresponding to 7 different treatments are available. Position 8 is the automatic color change mode for marketing highlighting within your booth. The two arrows above the "Time" inscriptions
allow to increase or reduce the time. The "Brightness" button is used to define the intensity of the light (9 possible positions) according to the need for comfort of each. The "Flicker" button activates the flash mode and sets up to 4 flashing frequencies of the light. Finally, the arrows located on both sides of the inscription "Microelectronics" allow to change the strength of the galvanic current to be adjusted according to the feeling of the person.
4. Once the mask is bright, place it on the face so that the position is as comfortable as possible. Use the strap to maintain the position of the mask on the face.
5. The luminotherapy mask can be combined with the use of our anti-aging serum mask (ref: 090)
The LED photo-dynamic therapy is configurable according to 7 different colors. Each color corresponds to a specific treatment: